Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Paper Cranes Project

Hello, everyone!

Welcome to the Paper Cranes Project. My name is Shelby- I'm a 17-year-old nail mail fanatic living in the United States of America, and I have a tendency to come up with completely random ideas in the late hours of night when I should already be well past asleep. One night I had the tale of Sadako and the 1,000 Paper Cranes in my head and a pile of letters on my desk, and I got to thinking. Normally this is a bad idea, but I rather liked the outcome this time.

Hence The Paper Cranes Project, the goal of which is to receive 1,000 paper cranes via snail mail, from people all around the world. If you're interested in contributing, please see the Contributing post.

Thanks for your time and participation!

-Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment